- an innovative combination of permanent employment in Poland with competitive remuneration in line with the European standards
- trusted job offers from Polish employers
- detailed arrangements regarding accommodation, food, and travel conditions, as well as the amount of remuneration
- help with preparing application documents in English, Polish, German, and Russian
- preparation for interviews with the employer
- additional language courses and vocational training in a stress-free atmosphere
The basic procedure is fast. The process of searching for a job for you gets started right when you fill in the form or send your CV.
In the next steps we will ask you to:
- Prepare a Curriculum Vitae with a photo and a cover letter.
- Send them to us by e-mail, traditional mail or fax, or deliver them personally
When a job offer appears, we initiate contact with you
If the conditions are acceptable and you meet the required criteria, we will sign a contract (this will require you to prepare your details: National Identity Number (PESEL) and Tax Identification Number (NIP), bank account number, tax office address, number of your ID card or another document that proves your identity)
How to start the cooperation
It’s simple. Please consider whether you have any personnel problems at the company. Are there too many or too few employees? Do all employees always have something to do at your company? Do all the posts require full-time employees? Or maybe you are looking for some solutions that would reduce the costs of employment? We offer you the service of employee leasing. Just contact us for details.
Signing a contract with JOBMAN
In our database, there are currently several thousands of registered Candidates who perform various jobs across the country. Upon receipt of your order, we will search our database for the profile of the ideal Candidate. Next, we will contact the selected people and check their availability and interest in the offer. All actions are conducted by a Job Service consultant who specializes in the given sector. Send us the completed form.